Wessex Nordic Walking – Bad Weather Provision
❄️ We are mindful of winter hazards and stay safe and warm. The next few days may be a little too risky so please be kind to us if we have to cancel. A & E is busy enough without our help. 💋
Please book via the website the night before if you intend to join a walk. The quickest and easiest way for me to let you know a walk is cancelled is to send a group email but you will only receive this if you are booked on. Please check emails before leaving.
At Wessex Nordic Walking we do the following:
1. Assess if safe to drive to the walk.
2. Assess if the walk will be safe.
IF IT IS NOT SAFE AND WE ARE CANCELLING WE WILL INFORM YOU AS FOLLOWS:
1. If not safe then I will email you via the booking system. (Asking you to confirm you have received).
2. If I have not heard from you I will text you asking you to reply.
3. If I have not heard from you I will then ring.
We will refund any cancelled walks and make sure you do not miss out.