There are so many reasons to take up Nordic Walking and it is always great to hear your favourites!
I took a challenge to post quick snappy reasons to nordic walk on social media from my business coach. It’s been fun working on all the great reasons that people tell me are their favourite things about Nordic Walking!
So if you are on Google, Twitter, Instgram or follow my FB page you can see what mine are! And for those that just love my blogs here are the first 10 reasons using #reasonstonordicwalk
- Exercising Outside – boosts your mood and the fab scenery keeps you focused!
- Turns you Walk into A Workout – using nordic walking poles using up to 40% more calories
- Its a great brain workout! Using arms and legs and poles and having to co-ordinate them all is not easy and is a great exercise for your brain as well as your body! Learning new skills keeps us young too!
- Easy on joints/injuries. Nordic Walking poles take pressure off lower body –
- Using the poles uses both sides of your body & both sides of your brain improving balance and co-ordination.
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels. An activity for all the family to enjoy outdoors exercise together
- NHS guidelines suggest that we do 150 minutes of moderate intensity exercise each week.
That’s 3 #nordicwalks per week.
- Big sky views. We’re lucky to live in such a beautiful part of UK – North Wessex Downs.